Find The Best Friendly Dentists At CareWay Dental
At CareWay Dental you receive the warm, personal care you want for your family. We make certain your visits are pleasant, comfortable, fun, and educational. Our staff is committed to making our office an enjoyable and pleasant place that is welcoming and friendly for you and your children. We want your entire family to feel relaxed and confident. This is especially important with children. We are confident that we are the best family and cosmetic dental office in all of Lewisville, and would love to prove that to you.
With our family dentistry services, we can help you and your family achieve and maintain optimal dental health no matter what stage of life each family member is in. We pride ourselves in building long lasting relationships with our patients and make our recommendations with both your oral health and your overall health in mind.
Top Family Dentistry Procedures
- Preventative Care - Our focus is on keeping your teeth healthy to prevent future problems. Preventative care helps prevent cavities and enamel loss.
- Routine Teeth Cleanings - A teeth cleaning will leave your teeth feeling smooth and your mouth feeling fresh. Our professional teeth cleanings remove plaque and tartar around your teeth. Regular professional cleanings play an essential role in your dental health.
- Dental Fillings - If you have a cavity, you can restore the damage with a filling. Fillings come in a variety of materials, including: Gold, amalgam resin, composite resin, and porcelain.
- Sealants - Are a plastic coating that is painted onto the chewing surfaces of your teeth to prevent tooth decay. We offer this family dentistry service to you as a preventative practice to help keep cavities away.
- Dental Crowns - Crowns are ceramic restorations such as crowns cover the natural tooth enamel for protection and strength
- Root Canals - We do refer out most root canals, but there are instances when we can do them in office if it involves the upper teeth. This is always at the discretion of your dentist.